Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I have not been doing a good job keeping this blog updated, I will try to do better with that. I have been keeping very busy with family, work, and of course kayak fishing.
Things in my life have finally started turning around for the better. Thanks to my family and great friends for the moral support.

One of the awesome things that happened is I was asked to join the pro staff fishing team for Kayak Instruction out of Dallas. They are the number one Jackson Kayak dealer in Texas. Thanks to Mark, I'm sure he put in the good word for me. I looked and paddled a lot of kayaks at get togethers and done lots of reading. Jackson's kayaks stayed on the top of the list all the way, and once I had my pennies saved up, it was a tough on which Jackson I was going with, I liked all of the Jackson fishing kayaks. I even lost sleep thinking on it lol. I went with the Jackson Cuda 14, it fit my needs and wants over all. I have been taking my sweet time getting the kayak rigged up with pole holders, fish finder, and installing the rudder. This yak has a lot of storage from end to end, and it is making it fun with all the options and ideas. I have only been out half a dozen times or so, this kayak is very comfortable, stable, and fast in my opion.

No comments:

Post a Comment